Sunday, November 23, 2014

CTMH Thank You Card Kit Plus Cricut Artiste and Artbooking Cartridges

Hello Friends.  It has been very nice weather here in Southern CA.  I love fall.  I am so sorry that others are having such severe weather this early in the season.  Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful time with your families.  My husband and I are planning a quiet meal with just the two of us this year.  

I finished my new "CTMH Cut Above Thank you card kit" in October (Z2063); but haven't had time to post it until now.  It comes with all the diecut pieces that you need to create ten cards; except the ink pad and stamp set.  It also includes directions to assemble the cards. 

You can use any of the four sentiments in this stamp set; so you can create half with Birthday or Thank you; or whichever one you choose to create.  I chose to use the Thank you sentiment from "You Mean The World To Me".(B1467)  I use a lot of Thank you cards for my customers and I wanted to try this kit.  I don't normally like Kraft cards; but I was drawn to this kit as soon as I saw it in the new CTMH Annual Idea book.

I added several different blue borders that I cut with my Cricut Artiste cartridge. I like to do something different than what comes in my card kits.  I also created the die cuts for the inside using both the Cricut Artiste and Cricut Artbooking.  I hope you enjoy my cards.  

Card One


Inside all three cards


Card Two



Card Three




Supplies used to create these cards:

Card Kit - CTMH Cut Above Thank You Card Kit (Z2063)
  • 10 - 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Printed Kraft Card Bases
  • 10 Kraft Printed Banners
  • 10 Black Banners
  • 10 Glitter Paper Banners
  • 12 3D Foam Squares
  • 10 Coordinating Envelopes
  • 4 yards Grey and White Baker's Twine
You need ink pad and stamp set to complete the outside of the cards.  Choose whatever you want to decorate the inside.

Stamp Set Outside - CTMH You Mean The World To Me (B1467)
Paper for borders on front and and inside - CTMH Pathfinding Paper Pack (X7186B)

Dies 
Borders - Cricut Artiste (pg 31, 44, and 47)
Inside Die Cut- Cricut Artbooking (pg 47) or #M4524D for Cricut Explore
Rectangle inside - Used square from Cricut Artiste - (pg. 48) or #M3A8A7

Cardstock for inside sentiment die - CTMH Chocolate
Inside sentiment - CTMH Have a Happy Day - (D1616) 
Inside heart - CTMH Blooming Heart - (M1049)
Ink - CTMH White Daisy on outside and Glacier Ink inside

Stamp Set I chose for the outside of this kit. Set of 4 sentiments. 
"CTMH You Mean The World To Me (B1467) 



Stamp Set I chose for the inside of this kit. 
Have A Happy Day (D1616)


I also used CTMH Blooming Heart inside. (M1049) CTMH has a lot of single smaller stamps for sale in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book.





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Clear It Out - Anything Goes (Stash stamp sets) (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Option Sparkle (No limit) (Wednesday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes ( No limit)
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Crafty Little Fairies - Not A Square (3 of 3) (Thursday)
DL.Art Challenge - Anything Goes (One per day)
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes (No limit) (Friday)
Brown Sugar - Use Two or More Colors (1 of 2)
Daring Cardmakers - Something Old (paper) Something New (card kit) (No limit)
Dorcerela Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 1)
Frosted Designs Friday Challenge - Thanks w/twist (No limit)
Fussy and Fancy - Pairs or 2 of a kind (2 wide banners) (No limit)
Kitty Bee Designs - Thanks/Thank you (1 of 2)
Polkadoodles - CAS (2 of 2)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Open-Minded Crafting - Gratitude (1 of 3)
Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
A Little Bit Crafty - CAS (No Limit) (Other Date Challenges)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes (No limit)
Lia Stampz - Anything Goes (No limit)
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes (1 of 3)




My New Cricut Artfully Sent Creating Cards Part 1 Video

        

I love this new cartridge! I am sold on all of the Close To My Heart Cartridges; because they are so fabulous.  This newest one is a card lovers dream.  If you have the Cricut Explore; I think it is even more fun once you figure out how to work with it.  All the cards are in one piece.  You need to resize the entire card; change colors of the pieces by ungrouping; if you want to change them; or just click Go and figure out the colors as you change the mats.  So easy!   My Cricut Explore was a fabulous investment for me.  It has saved me so much time; and advanced my creativity to a new level.  I still like to add things to the cards sometimes; and I love changing the inside of the card to the one that I want.  

Just use the square or rectangle on either the Cricut Art Philosophy or Cricut Artiste cartridge for the inside piece and add whatever you want to it.  The Art Philosophy square and rectangle have rounded corner and the Artiste has square corners.  You can also mix and match the inside pieces from other cards on this cartridge.  You just have to ungroup and click on them to hide the pieces you don't need or don't want to cut.  You can write words or cut words; depending on your preference.  

Be sure to check on my sidebar for the picture of a Cricut handbook page, titled Cricut Explore Design Space.  Click the picture to find the codes to use in the Cricut Design Space for all 4 of our CTMH Cricut Cartridges.  The Cricut Art Philosophy, Cricut Artiste, Cricut Artbooking and Cricut Artfully Sent.  It is much easier to enter the codes; than searching for the individual pictures.  See the titles at the top of Narelle's page for the codes. You must enter the number sign and the full code for it to work.

If you have any questions; please contact me either by comments, email, text or phone.  I will respond to all questions.  I am here to help make creating easier for you.  


Check out my Rewards Club and Kit of the Month Club!
You earn free products while purchasing the products you love.
Basically; I am giving you most of my 22% CTMH discount.
  
Hostess Rewards include your choice of the following products:

Stamp Sets including those designated Hostess Rewards Only
Exclusive ink pads including Pigment inks
Exclusive ink re-inkers
Exclusive inks markers
Cardstock
Pigment inks
Paper Packs
Workshops on the go kits including card kits
Acrylix blocks
My Stickease assortments  (They coordinate with the paper packs)
Complements

Just click on these links - Rewards Club and Kit of the Month Club; or the tabs at the top of my blog.
Call, text, email or comment with any questions you may have.

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog today.  I love reading all of your loving comments.  I would love to have more followers.  Please include your blog address so that I can follow your blog as well.   I hope you enjoy my creations and videos.  Call, text or email me if you have any questions or requests.  Have a fabulous week!  Hope to see you again soon!

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



26 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Gloria!! I Like the inside also!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gloria what very sweet cards you have made... Thank you so very much for joining in on our frist challenge over at "A Crafty Mess". Good Luck and we would love to see you visit us again soon...

    Rhonda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our challenge here @ CIO Challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart stamp is quite a beauty. Great cards, contrast and colors. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational art with us at Word Art Wednesday. We so appreciate you taking time to visit us.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cards Gloria - love the colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant card Gloria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card's Gloria thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi !
    Love your cards! Simple and beautiful!
    Congratulations :D
    Thanks for join us at Docerela Creations!
    DT Memeber - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I really love that CTMH sentiment stamp set. Gorgeous script. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Open-Minded Crafting "Grateful" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card thanks for sharing with BS Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful !!! Love colours. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining us for our Word Art Challenge this week. We are always so grateful to have someone with your talents showcase projects for our challenges. Thank you for joining us...we appreciate you so much.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards Gloria. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant. We're so glad you took time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. super sweet, thanks for entering into the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful CAS cards love the banners and different papers --thank you for joining us at Open-minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cards and perfect for our challenge. thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant card Gloria. :) Thank you for sharing on this weeks Artistry Challenge. Melissa - Vandicrafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. So classic! I loved it! Thank you for participating the challenge Docerela Creation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the great details and the awesome papers!!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card. Just a beautiful card all over. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the clean lines of your cards and the touch of sparkle with this glittered paper! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty card and layout. The color combo is very nice and that touch of sparkle is fabulous!
    Mahalo for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #37!

    ReplyDelete
  26. fabulous cards! thanks for joining us this week at kitty bee for our thank you aloha friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria